Monday, March 24, 2008

Today is shift #9 in a row. I guess I shouldn't complain. My sister is on call like every other day. Nothing that interesting happened yesterday. Diarrhea stream was still there. (weird.) Except he was getting supposedly confused. When I went into his room he was oriented and fine. I was like.. what are they talking about disoriented? Then I asked him.. did you get any visitors today? He told me his wife came (which she did...) and they went and sat outside to watch the golf tournament. Damn . You were so close JAmes. You had to say that last sentence. It's funny because whatever he watches on TV he thinks happened. Golf was on at the time. He also sleeps really poorly. I thought he was awake one time because he was moving his arm and his eyes were open... but he was sleeping. Creepy. The lights were all dim and it was like a weird horror movie watching his eyes flutter around and him makign all these grunty noises. I felt like I should start reading bible verses, you know, to exorcise the demon.
hmm... what else. Oh yes, I called JEsse's phone. I couldn't help it. I had to know if he was in jail or not. I went to the liquor store and bought some wine just for the occassion. He answered his phone. Damn. What a let down. Apparently I was right before, he really is just sitting in his mom's basement until he can pay the fines . When I mean, him pay the fines, I mean his mom or grandpa give him the money to pay the fines. Hilarious. Sad, but still hilarious. By the time she gets the money, if he would have just gone to jail, his stay would have probably been over halfway done. Oh well. There's still a chance he can go. The cops just have to find him. Nevermind. They probably are just looking around the office for him. I can just imagine it. 'Jesse...? Are you under this desk? (looking..) mmm.. nope. Guess I'll eat this sandwich. '

I'll find him myself when I go to duluth and turn his ass in. woop woop!

1 comment:

Emily Fridgen said...

If you write a book, I'll buy it!!:)