Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ghetto radio station

Today I had a day off. (i know.. WHATT!?!? SWEET!?!) well, not exactly off, I had 5 hours of education computer crap to go to. Which during I just drew on stuff and made fun of my down syndrome computer that kept shutting itself down. All in all a good time.
Being my day off, I listened to the radio. I know what you're thinking. wyman, you're a loser. well, you're right! I thought it was entertaining. There are a few select radio stations in brainerd. Religious, 2 old country stations, one newer country station, the mpr junk, and a fuzzy ghetto station. the fuzzy ghetto station is usually the most entertaining. I like to guess what the next words will be. Everything is a simple rhyme, usually involving sex, money, booze, dancing at 'da club', sex, or guns,.or sex. All great topics. oh yes, and they usually say their name about 500 times during the song. So if they don't know what to do, they just kind of let the background beat go and say like, 'this is p diddy, p diddy you ready for this.. p diddy. yeahh yeah. p diddy. But back to the rhymes,133
For example, if they say, "Girl you get low...
it's almost a sure thing the next thing will be' somethign something ho'
like, i know you aint no ho. Maybe they could switch it up like, 'give me a good show'
In my spare time, I decided to write my own rap. I'll make sure to give 50 cent or eminem a ring after I've finished all of the editing. (you know, to perfect it.)

Rap-dizzle fo shizzle nizzle .. (edited version)
By; a wyman
Heyyoooooooooooo
It goes a lil' sumthin like dis
money in my pocket
ridin in the lac
I be in the back
stick your fingers in a socket
ya'll can't stop me now
haters

Who's that #*"@(##!)*3?
I got that
you want that
we at the club
rollin on dubs
@#*($"& dancin
bring out the guns
.. attilla the hun...
heyo niggas got shot
wooo boy that @#*("7 hot

This aint no rap song
dis is my life
survivin the streets
get down to dat beat
I'm a real G
disobeyin the law
hear my southern drawl

Throw your hands in the air
I give yo a$$ a stare
It's like dat
A wy in the house , with a bat
hit me. hit me
Y'all can't stop me now.
hhhaaatteeerrsssss.

We do what we do
get down on tha' floor
is that ho on the pole?
drop it down slow
she my main goal
I got what you need
mm mm right baby that's speed

hey shorty go 'head
it's whole wheat bread
mm hmm that's right
a wy a wy. a wy.
Money in my pocket
a wy a wy a wy a wy
Don't stop til the cops come
a wy a wy. a wy.
I like em thick and juicy.
a wy a wy a wy.
she is Wearing dem jeans.
a wy


so that's what I have so far. I also need to think of a refrain. If I can't think of one I'll just say the same phrase over and o ver again like, 'Lets run, have fun, raise hell, it's swell.' I guess really anything would work. Feel free to edit it yourself, I need the advice if I want to go pro-rap-star.

No comments: