Wednesday, April 30, 2008

nothing much....

Hmm.... the last couple days. I cut my hair. A whole lot. At least 6 inches are now off of it. My mom saw it and said, 'It looks... interesting... I mean.. o kay.. ' Great. My hair looks interesting. Then she offered to pay for me to go in and get it evened out. Hells no mom. I cut my own hair to save the 30 dollars it would cost to fix it. It's good I thought I did an o-k job. I guess I couldnt' really see the back... and I just cut approximately the same length around my head... and I added a few 'layers'.. aka mistakes. There are a lot of layers. When I went to work today though a girl I work with was all, ' I really like your haircut!' REALLY!!?? I did it myself. So, you know, if you see some pieces that don't look quite right just get a scissors and cut them off, or give me a little fyi. Cutting hair is kind of fun. I originally just planned on giving myself a trim, which was almost complete until I made a ginormous mistake. Then I had to cut much more off. I can still however, get it into a ponytail. It's just a little nubbin, but my one hairstyle is complete. All I have to do is wake-up, and instead of spending that extra 5 seconds gathering my hair into a ponytail, I can quick slick it up into a nubbin. Then spend 7 seconds picking out which pair of scrubs.. which are all the same... to wear. Pretty good morning routine.
This blog is pointless.
Oh yeah, I got some piano books I ordered off amazon.com today. Cool..... right. okay bye!

No comments: