Saturday, December 29, 2007

vacation

So I'm really excited to go on vacation. I cant' remember the last time I went on vacation. I guess I went to nisswa (20 min. from brainerd.) and stayed with my mom and my sister and smalls once. It was good. Other than that... really can't remember anything. I think my last vacation was in high school when I went to california with my mom, maybe it was florida. Obviously I have a good memory of these things. Oh , i'm an idiot. The last vacation I went on was with my friends on spring break junior year of college. We drove to texas through 'outdoor pursuit.' Then we went to student senate and they funded most of our trip. I believe the total for each person ended up being something like $43.
In summary, I am excited to go to the cayman islands with me mum and sister in february. It should be pretty much amazing. I am bringing 3 outfits. Which are all going to be swimmingsuits followed by some sort of swimmingsuit coverup. Then some running clothes. I could probably fit everything I want to bring in a shopping bag, but that probably wouldnt' look too good at the airport. There are a few things I am concerned about though...
Like they have snorkeling outside the hotel. Which is awesome. PRobably spend most of my time doing that, but.... online at their website, they have pictures of things you can see underwater. It was all good and fine, you know, fish, yellow fish, big fish, squiggly fish, sea turtles.. Then there was a ginormous picture of a barracuda. A barracuda? Um.. isn't the point of this website to try to make people want to come visit your hotel? There wasn't even a warning underneath the picture. Under that picture there was a picture of some coral. Then it said, 'beware of the coral' Apparently the coral can scrape you....
apparently barracudas don't do shit to you ? I'm sorry, but the coral is not going to actively try to take me down and eat my body parts. If I hit the coral it's going to be my own stupid fault. Basically, they are talking about giant muskies, with larger teeth, with bodies of pure muscle and agility. But hey, if you're going to go swimming, watch out for the coral!!
I bet they have to have some foreign guy going around in his boat picking out the dead mangled bodies from the barracudas. Then they can serve us cheaper dinner by using the freshly dead bodies as meat. scary...

ON a different note, I had a really weird dream last night. I dreamed I was at some highschool graduation thing. we were all dressed up in long dresses and or tuxedos and walking up in order to this desk thing where we had to pick up something. Maybe our diplomas. For some reason in this dream, I could not keep my shoes on. I was wearing white socks with my dress heels. Then I couldnt' get the socks off in time for when I was walking up in front of everyone. I finally did and followed the line of people to the desk and then I found out that everyone was paying for something. Not a diploma. I don't remember what it was, but I didn't have any money. Then kathleen ozbun was in front of me and I asked her if we needed it. She said no, but if you wanted it you had to stand in line and pay for it. So then I just walked off onto the side where everyone was done was standing. Afterwards we all went outside. Then I was wearign some shoes that were giving me really bad blisters. Then Brett Mulawka was there... really weird. This kid I was in piano with in 4th grade. Apparently he was now in a wheelchair because he had a tumor in his left tibia, and his dad ( who was an orthopedic surgeon.) found it and had it removed. BUt now he couldnt' walk...? (who knows.) Anyways, we ended up talking for a long time and all of his friends were making fun of us because they thought I had a crush on the kid in the wheelchair. But I did have a crush on the kid in the wheelchair, so I didnt' have any comebacks. Then these puppies got lost and everyone was looking for them, but wheely mcwheelchair and I didn't look for the puppies. We layed in the grass instead, even though I was secretly worried about the puppies, and knew I wsa going to get yelled at for not looking for the puppies. I apparently liked wheelchair mcgee and was going to spend my time with him and his wheelchair.
That's really all that happened in the past 15 hours of my life. Being I slept for the past 13 of them, I didn't really expect much to happen, except for some sweet dreams. Well, gotta get ready for work now, and go buy some chicken noodle soup that I can eat the broth out of. Better keep myself to a tea water broth saltine cracker diet until I'm sure whatever this was is gone. byyee

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Doo McGee.

I have a solution to your skinny bitch problem.
1. Return the book to Target.
2. Buy some more chocolate.
3. Eat it.
4. Quit reading. Just think of how nice your life would be if you didn't know anything at all?.....

love,
S