Monday, December 10, 2007

......

I guess if a chinese person came here they'd probably think we were all wide eyed freaks. This is a really mean and horrible thing to say, but when I was little I didn't think that their eyes were just like that. I thought that they were trying to see something far away, ( you know.. squinty..) then I realized that I was an idiot. I also remember thinking that the priest in our church was God himself, and one day he shook my hand during the peace and I peed my pants a little. Speaking of peeing, I remember one time in pre-school. This is one of my first memories I think, she was reading us a story on the carpet, our teacher that is, and I raised my hand because i had to pee... REALLY REALLY RIDICULOUSLY BAD. Like to the point of where you are swaying to hold the pee in. And she wouldn't let me go. So I peed on the floor just to spite her. I don't think they even knew it was pee though. Because Everyone was drinking milk and when someone spills milk on the floor they just poured that white powdery stuff on it so it wouldn't mold. (really sanitary. ) she just poured that white stuff on my pee. To this day all those kids are probably sitting on that same rug filled with old milk and pee. Poor little guys. No wonder kids get sick so much. When someone pees on the floor in the hospital I don't just throw some white powder on it and let it chill.
I also remember we did this one test thing, and we were writing out the numbers and letters. It was one of those standardized test things where we all had to go in a corner and fill out our own answers while the teacher read us questions. All I remember from that is that when I was writing the numbers out I got to number 6 and was all... what the hell... that's not right. I kept making it look like a G and confusing myself. I kept erasing and re-writing the stupid 6 until there was a giant hole in the paper. Then I was basically lost for the rest of the test because I didnt' keep going and answering her questions ( you also can't read very well when you're 4) . I spent my time trying to re-write the 6. So my numbers mostly went 1,2,3,4,5, giant hole, 7,8,9,10. Good call wyman. you got 9 right, plus the rest of the test wrong that you didn't answer the questions for. excellent work. I wonder why I wasn't sent to a special school for kids like forrest gump, or down syndromes that pee their pants all the time. Ill have to check with the rents on that one.

No comments: