Monday, December 10, 2007

races

As I was in st cloud today, you know a real 'diverse' area. Well, compared to brainerd I guess most everything is. Anyways, I noticed today that I can't tell a difference in how other races look. Especially chinese people. If I ever went to china, and talked to 5 people, I would never be able to pick those people out of a crowd... ever. Everyone would be my friend, because I may have met them and just not recognize them. Also the other way around. The chinese/japanese are especially hard because their hair color and eye color is usually all the same too. And their eyes all look the same. Wow, I really am making myself sound like a bitch right now, but it's true. I have nothing against any other race, I just can't tell anyone apart for the life of me. Even black people. Some guy could come up to me and be all like, 'Hi!' then I could be like, 'hi.' He could even say something like, don't you recognize me? I'm Jay z! or Chris brown, or whoever the hell else is a rapper. Then I'd just be all, ' sWEett! I totally recognize you now....'
I supposed after I knew someone for months at a time I would recognize them better... but its' really hard. I think I either need to live in africa or china so I can get used to what other people look like. At first I'm sure it would be basically like every guy was jackie chan, and every girl was the lady from that movie 'crouching tiger hidden dragon.' except they wouldnt' be able to fly around and take huge ginormous leaps over trees and fight people with swords at 5x the normal speed. Well.. maybe they could. Then they would at least be easier to tell apart.
I have more to say but my fingers are moving faster than this keyboard can register them into the computer. So it's really annoying to want to see what I've typed, and then watch the words come up on to the computer seconds later. Kind of makes you feel like you're in an alternate universe. That's all for now. Short blog compared to below. Just can't sleep, and am bored and tired at the same time. Byye!

No comments: