Friday, September 28, 2007

squash

I wanted to sleep in today. Like maybe until around this time or later. However, the guy/girl, or whatever it is that lives above me likes to play his death dying angry sounding music real loud at 7:15 am. Which is fine. It also sounds like he is rearranging his room, because all of these other loud noises always happen. Maybe I'll decide to have dance parties by myself when I get home from work around 12:15am.
Well, when he woke me up this morning I couldn't fall back to sleep so I decided to bake a squash. Probably not the most common thing someone does when they can't sleep, but my options are limited here. I had already fed the guppy. It was just a regular green squash. But it took me 20 minutes to cut it open. 20 minutes. That's unreal. That's when I decided it would be sweet to live with hulk hogan. I could just be all, 'hulk, open this' then he'd walk in and be all 'okay.' Then he'd smash it into his head into two perfect halves. He would work pretty well. Although a chinese man with huge sword would also have done the job. Hulk would be more handy in other situations, like, hulk, lift up this fridge.
But then I thought of an even better idea. A ridiculously strong midget. One small enough to fit into a backpack or something, then you could just carry him/her around. Possibly like a midget slave? Then if someone threatened to beat you up, you could just be like 'I dont' think so..' then open the backpack and the ridiculously strong midget slave would beat them up. He could also hide in cool places, like in cupboards and stuff. He would also be really handy at work. I was trying to put a catheter in this lady in the icu and she had so much to hold back. It was also really hard to see even with all the lights on. My arm was actually starting to shake from trying to hold all of her fat back, while keep her labias open at the same time. That's when midget slave could help. He, or she, wouldn't have to be that strong all the time. Like if you're laying in bed, but you're hungry, but you don't want to get up because you're all warm and lazy, you could ask midget slave to whip you up a lil' somethin to eat.
By the way, I hope nobody reads this one.... because it's especially weird.

On a different note, in a diet book I read, Cinnamon is actually a proven spice to help ..what's the word.. I can't think of it, it makes you not hungry. Decrease your appetite. that's what I wanted to say. So start putting it on everything you eat. Or you know, just eat it plain. Whatever floats your boat. Don't think it's a good idea? Well, you can go to hell. I'll be standing outside your hospital room watching you get your triple bypass done while I eat my cinnamon- ham sandwich. Jerk.

No comments: