Sunday, September 16, 2007

computers should die

If there is one thing that really sucks at life it is this computer. It's all like, I can't connect to the internet because something is wrong, wait, I don't think your i pod is connected. Well, pretty sure the internet works on the computer 3 inches away from mine and the ipod definitely IS connected. Straight up idiot hp. Maybe hp stands for ... I can't think of anything cool to fit into that abbreviation. They probably should have called hp's HAP, for huge ass piles, or FU, for the obvious translation.
I looked at some cars today online. Not that I can afford to buy one. I was thinking around a year from now would be a good time. I don't really know what I'm doing though.. and I sure as hell am not going into the car dealership like I did when I walked into best buy to get this computer. Pretty sure I walked in and some techno-genius was like, " so, you're looking at computers. "
-yeah.
"you looking for anything in particular"
-you know.. one that's not squished from being driven over
"what do you use your computer for?"
-typing...?
That would probably be a poor choice. .. walking into the honda dealership.
"Looking for anything inparticular?"
you know, I was just looking at these cars here.
"what type of car were you looking for?"
oh .. one with wheels.. maybe like, a steering wheel. that'd be good.

If I take that approach I'll probably end up with another HP/HAP. Maybe HP makes cars. Then I'll get one of those and put the key in the engine and it'll be all, "key unidentified.' So then after the 57th time trying, it will think for about 20 minutes then a box will pop up that says "program not responding."
Maybe the car will have the same insurance that I got for the computer. aka, 3 years of break/accident insurance. That way you can just push the car off a cliff and get a new one for free. sweet.

No comments: