Wednesday, January 21, 2009

phew

That was close. Today is a week since the last blog... I almost didn't make it. What has happened.... hmm....

I worked this last weekend and then tested out on a bunch of work stuff. I went out after work with some of my coworkers.. most who were all at least 10 years older than me. One of the guys I work with, Ken, he's about.. oh, 55? 60? Probably one of the coolest people ever. Is everyone who is 60 this awesome? This was his take on men/women.

'Now, women, they are hard to understand. But men? Men are easy. In fact, if you don't 'get' a man, you must be retarted.'

He wasn't even kidding. He just said it so matter of factly, 'if you don't understand a man, you must be retarted.' Could have been in a philosophy book or something. Then what made it even funnier is he asked this girl christina, ' do you 'get' your husband?' and she said, 'I don't think I will ever understand him.' Then ken and i just looked at each other like.... uh oh...
I would like to write more right now but I am going to go take sofie for a walk before she explodes. Ridiculous dog. I'll finish later.....

No comments: