Monday, January 12, 2009

wOah

This is unbelievable. I am not at school right now. I did not go to genetics or o chem today.... because I am no longer in them!! WEeEEE! I do miss o chem though. Maybe I'll have him email me the homework so I can do it.
What else did I do. I signed up for a triathlon in Grand Rapids on Sugar lake! Can I stay at your cabin overnight Jenny? Being it's 8 minutes away from the starting line? Sarah and I are also going to do a rollerblading marathon in duluth in september. We'll see how that goes. It better not be hilly, or, hopefully there should be free medics at the end of the race. They can pull the rocks and sticks out of my face from all of the falling.
Right now I'm learning about Neuro junk for work, so I can assist doctors to poke holes into peoples skulls' and drain them. I know, it's pretty awesome. Not quite as awesome as draining a huge pus-filled cyst, but I guess some variety is good.
If anyone reading this is good at cars, you should figure out what kind of car I should get. I wanted something that could go into 4 wheel drive if I wanted it to, but most of those kinds of suv type- thingies dont' get as good of gas mileage. Maybe I should just quit thinking about gas mileage and get something that I can fill with tons of stuff. That's probably what I should get. You don't really need a house if you have a big enough car. Well, maybe you do, but my point is you can store everything in your car. Extra pairs of shoes, running shoes and flip flops, a swimsuit, bike, skis, frisbees, room for a dog, a few changes of clothes, some food that doesn't go bad, or food that does go bad.. whatever. It's so much more convenient to just have that stuff with you. That way if you are driving home from work and pass a park and decide you want to go running, you don't have to go home because your change of clothes and shoes are already in the car. So efficient. but then again, I could just get a bike rack and a ski rack and put it on the car. ppbbbbbbbbb. so many decision. I just won't think about it. I don't really, but I thought I would write a blog about it to see if anyone had any ideas. Like if there is a regular sized car that has 4 wheel drive options. hmmm....
Okay, going to learn now. bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, you can stay at the cabin. I hope I can be up there to watch you. Steve did that triathlon twice--you can talk strategy with him.