Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stressed

uggghhh.. I think I have approximately 1,325 things to do by this next... i don't even know what day. I have to finish the rest of this online learning stuff. Which I have 26 hours left to do. In two weeks. Then, I have to study up all this neuro crap for a work test, and then test out on all the neuro equipment at work. (noo goood...) I have to print out and look up all these lab chemicals before chem starts up again, and look over like 45 equations that i used to have memorized 3 weeks ago. Then I have to do the prelab. Plus work 12 hour shifts on top of this. Then 3 people have called the house within the past day to have me pick up shifts for them. I told this one girl I would work for her on tuesday, just for the first four hours of the shift. I left her a message but she hasn't called me back yet if she wants me to do it... then 2 other people called. But I can't tell them yes or no until she flippin calls me back and tells me what she wants to do. Stupid. If people want you to work for them and you call them leave them a message that you can... they should usually call you back. I bet she just got the message and filled out the trade slip. WElL, that was a good complain.

And for everyone wondering out there.. I tried to break up with Mark. Twice. didnt' work so well. I got really close yesterday. It's funny. Pretty sure i'm the most horrible girlfriend ever. I've said at least 2 times how I am bad at dating and just seem to break up with people for no reason, so you know, if I do that to you, I apologize. I know, I'm romantic. Anyways, he came over and We took the dog for a walk and then went to caribou. I was going to break up on the walk but i didn't want to have to walk back in awkward silence. So we went to caribou and I thought i could just bring it up there. So I did. Except in a really beat-around-the bush sort of way. I tried to make it sound as non-threatening as possible. But then he just looked at me all sullen and said, 'I've kind of just been waiting for you do it.. so whenever. In a month from now, or whenever. Then he looked at me closer and said... or now. I mean whatever you want to do. Then I just felt like a bitch and couldnt' do anything about it. So I just said something like, no no, we don't have to break up. I'm just saying I'm stressed and getting pulled in 4 different directions, so don't be offended when I can't spend a lot of time with you. I think eventually we will just be friends, which will be good. He's nice and trustworthy, and he won't annoy me as a friend. I'll just give it some time, because I won't have time to hang out really, so we will just see eachother at class and it will be fine.

Well, gotta go learn and then go to work in am. Hollllaaaaaa............

No comments: