Monday, November 17, 2008

tttiiizziirreedd

So. since Friday at 8am, I have had....approximately 9 hours of sleep. REal tired. REal. But it's funny because things are much funnier. When you're that tired it's like you're living in a pretend world. I dont' really get stressed out. Like in chemistry if I don't understand, hey, its' okay, because this isn't real chemistry.. this is pretend fuzzy fun world chemistry. ooOOooo. Where right after you went to the class it feels like that class was actually yesterday, or perhaps the day before. awesome.
I don't know what it is lately, but I'm straight up addicted to watching shows with like 600+ pound people. It's unbelievable. Getting that large should get some sort of award. It's not even funny... it's .... unreal. Breathtaking. Like, that pannus of abdominal fat is exquisitely ginormous. It's weird the shapes people's bodies get to when they are like 800 pounds. It's like every part of their body has a torpedo or various sizes coming out of it. If you haven't watched one, I highly recommend it. TLC has some great crap. They wouldn't call it the learning channel otherwise.

Woah hold up.. my dog is trying to chase her tail.... and it was cut off when she was born. Maybe she just is figuring that out now. I bet she's thinking, ' maybe if I turn a little further, dangit, I still can't see it. , now? nope, turn alittle more..'

Anyways, so I was watching a show with this lady who got a bipass done when she was 687 pounds. She was with her 3 helpers and they were trying to get her into the car. I almost peed my pants on this part. Not because she was ginormous, but her exertion and comments sounded just like .. well, someone having an orgasm. lol. Everytime I re-think it imy mind it's funny. If you close your eyes and listen to a really fat person try to transfer themselves it's basically the same sounds. All this really heavy breathing and 'oh my god.' ' i don't think I can do this.' heavy breathing. whining. 'oh god.' heavy breathing, and more whining. 'ohh, lift up my leg!' more really heavy breathing and whining. etc. etc. Then when they sit down, ' oh god, we did it! ' heavy breathing. 'thank you .' lol. I was laughing so hard when I listened to this lady transfer herself into the car. holy god almighty. Hilarious.

what else happened. I can think of a lot of work stuff that was funny, but im too tired to write it right now. If anyone can think of a good excuse of how to break up with mark.. I still haven't done it. That's be great. Thanks. bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You could tell him to read your blog.