Thursday, November 13, 2008

crap

Breaking up with people is much harder than I thought.. well.. this time it is. Every time I try to break up with him he does something cute and I just can't bring myself to do it. Like I went to his house this one time to study around 5, and after studying for like an hour and a half I was going to leave and go get food, but instead he made me dinner. I was impressed. Like some chicken thing that you actually have to make. That's a lot of work. If someone was at my house for dinner I'd be like.. ' mmm.... cereal? Toast? What tickles your fancy? We have peanut butter!! What's that? Oh I know I know, you were going to pick cereal until I told you we had peanut butter. Yes, it is delectable.'

Then this other time I went over there because I forgot my lab crap at his house. (big surprise.. I forgot something.) So I ended up spending an hour there because he was playing all these songs on his guitar. He even knew the song that they play on the wedding singer .. you know, the one he sings to her while she's on the plane. It was hilarious, and amazing.

Then the friday before I worked he wanted to hang out and I couldn't think of a reason not too... except that I needed to study before our test. ( I had to work over the weekend and knew I wouldn't get anything done..) So instead of doing something fun with his time, like go to the hockey game with his roomates, he drove to my house and picked me up so we could go to caribout for an hour and I could learn. We didnt' even talk. He read his genetics book and I studied chemistry. Then he brought me back at 10 cause I had to work at 7a the next day. I felt kind of like a jerk, but it was his choice to do that boring boringness. Oh, oh, and the best part is that he went to the bathroom in caribou and came out... and he had wet hands!! HE actually WASHED them! With real soap! I asked. Fan flippin tastic. Oh yeah, and he bought me coffee.
So now I don't know what to do. I'll just have to wait until he annoys me again. I am a jerk. ohhhh well.. I am going to go work out now and then finish working on my online work crap.

No comments: