Monday, November 3, 2008

I heart lattes with extra shots.

I have had a terrible headache all day. I realized why at noon when I hadn't had any caffeine yet. So I had 2 excedrins with caffeine. Did nothing. Then I had a diet coke. Did nothing. For a second I thought to myself, 'is this the worst headache of your life?' It wasn't, but whenever I get a headache I think of people having strokes. Or brain tumors. You know, anything that raises your ICP. Anyways, I just had a latte finally at 5:00. Best choice ever. Headache gone. Schweeeeet!! now I'm super hyper. Too hyper to do homework and too hyper to do anything. I really want to have a dance party but now that I live with other people, aka, my parents I can't do that because they'll judge my dancing skills. dag yo.

What do I want to write about.. hmmm... I know. Mark. i have been dating this one kid for like.. mm. i don't know. 2ish months ish. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm a bitch and I find everyone's flaws and magnitude..ize them.. magnetize... magnify!!! that's the word. I magnify them. Maybe I don't magnify his though. He does a lot of ridiculous things. Maybe just plain stupid things. Or annoying things. Here are all the things that annoy me. By the way, I hope he never finds this blog. He would probably come into the house while I'm sleeping and kill me. So, instead of saying these things are directly bad about mark, I will say that these characteristics of a person, you know. ANY person, would be really annoying and or weird.

Thing #1 that is annoying. I don't think he tries very hard at life. Sometimes I try to give him credit and say he's trying, but I don't think he really is. He is one of those peopel that you want to just wring their necks because they are so smart that they don't have to try. So smart, that he won't study at all and because he didnt' study at all he will get a C because he didnt' spend an hour memorizing some facts. That annoys me. Why don't you use your brain to the fullest potential ? I use mine to the fullest potential and then I get a C. But at least my c is well deserved. (by the way, I have a B+ in organic right now... holllllaa back)


Thing #2 annoying: He readily admits to NOT washign hands after 'just peeing' in the bathroom.
ok... really... NOT a good thing to just admit that you don't do. Especially if you are dating a nurse. Then he tries to hold my hands and I get out my hands sanitizer and wipe it between ours. It's pretty romantic. Idiot.
this is his reasoning for NOT washing his hands. and I quote:
'there isn't a point to washing your hands, you don't touch anything.'

okay dumbass, here is a list of things you touch:
1. Your Wang. PRobably not the cleanest thing ever. It's like 3 inches from your butthole. NOT sanitary.

2. The door handle. If there are other idiots like you, which there are, they poop and don't wash their hands and then touch the door handle and get poop particles on the door handle. Then you open the door and get poop on your hands. Then you touch me and I kill you. And don't give me that crap about if people or you pooop and use the toilet paper you aren't actually touching the poop, the paper is. I don't even want to hear it. So gross.

3.) While you are peeing into the trough, some really small particles probably splash back and hit your hands and clothes. Disgusting. Wash your f'ing hands.

4.) Anything that you touch after not washing your hands, door handles, computer keyboards ( they are the grossest, especially after you touch them and you can feel a residue on you rhands.... ish...) Gets full of your urine pee dirtyness. So gross. I am so grossed out. Ish.

Number 3 annoying thing: We don't do anything except lay around. Granted we both work a lot, he claimes he 'doesn't have enough money to go do anything. ' Okay, we did 2 things. We went to amovie and he payed. Then the other week we went to dinner and I payed. That's it. But then he will go and buy a new videogame every week. Literally. EVERY week. Then he puts it on a credit card that he never fully payes off and it just keeps r ackign up interest payments for stupid killing videogames. I kind of want to wring his neck. Incase nobody has noticed there are only 3 types of videogames. Killing, CArs, sports. That really covers all the bases. I don't know why you can't just have 3-5 games of killing. You just walk around with your gun in different scenery in every game. ooOOOoo. you had better make sure you buy 500 different types of killing games because one might have a scene in a buddhist worship place where you can kill people, or inside a forest in vietnam. Or maybe in a submarine. Wow. So many different environments for killing. It's orgasmic. Or... REALLY DUMB.

Number 4 really annoying thing: He is worse at decision making than I am. Like when we went out to dinner I called him and asked him where he wanted to go. He was like. I don't care. Then I said I dont' care. Then after 5 minutes of this I was like, FIne, how bout applebees? THIS IS WHAT HE SAID, ' NO, I dont' like applebees.'
OKAY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE A PLACE THEN YOU SHOULD PICK BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY CARE THAT WE DON:T GO TO APPLEBEES. WHEREAS I REALLY DON'T CARE.

Then we went through the 'i don't care where we go thing... ' again. Then after 5 minutes I said,' ' How about a mexican place. Want to go to mexican village?'
this is what he said,' Gross, no, I hate mexican food.'

OKAY ASSHOLE. YOU FLIPPING CARE WHERE WE EAT, SO YOU SHOULD JUST SAY WHERE YOU WANT TO GO AND EAT.

Then once AGAIN we went through the whole ' i don't care thing.' I was getting pretty angry at this point and said. Okay, you're the one who has all these food aversions... like you don't like mexican food, or fish, or tomatoes.... so why don't you JUST PICK WHERE WE GO. By the way, who the hell doesn't like tomatoes? He better get his head on straight, because tomatoes are f'ing delicious. Idiot. Finally i just said, Okay I know you eat 3 things. Bacon, Hamburger and bread./potatoes. So why don't we just go to a pl ace where you can get a burger, that isn't applebees. He still wouldn't say a place. MOTHER Of god. pick a damned place. Sorry god.

UGGGggghhhhghghghhghg. I am irate. These are probably small things to be angry about compared to jesse. Like , i'm not mad at mark for stealing 3,000 dollars from my checking account and using it for online gambling. That is a big problem. These are small problems... but can I really continue to date someone who doesn't wash their hands ???? I don't think so. But I don't know what to do because we will have class togethor... every day. Whatever. hopefully we'll just turn into friends and these things might not annoy me as much. mmm.. that was wishful thinking. They will. OH MY GOSH.. I FORGOT ONE.


HE will Not go poop in a public restroom. Like when we were eating dinner he had to poo and wouldn't go in the restaurant, so we left early so he could go home and poo. ... DUMB. REALLY DUMB. So angry right now. So angry.

Ahh. That felt good to get that out. Otherwise he's pretty nice. Well, I am going to go back and work on o chem now. WeeeEEEEEeee!!!! okay bye!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dear Annie,
The video game thing is not cool, but if that's the only flaw...then OK. The hand washing thing? OK...if that's the ONLY flaw...then OK....the indecision....yeah, same thing...if that's the OONNLLYY FLAW then OK.....

...but the fear of pooping in public restrooms? that's just plain freakish. Especially in somebody who plays video games, refuses to wash his hands, and hates eating. The best part of this? I had some excellent laughs while reading your blog in the middle of clinic.....WHILE I was seeing a patient. (Some psych patient was telling me all of this stuff that didn't pertain to anything, and she has dementia and kept repeating herself...etc....she rambled away for several minutes and I think she likes me cause I'm such a good listener.) anyways, thanks for the laughs.

How bout Lorsung?

SArah