Wednesday, November 5, 2008

get ready for an awkward rest of the year!

I was talking to my doctor friend from brainerd today who implanted a very logical idea into my head. DO NOT date anyone that you have a class with. Seems simple enough. Why couldn't I just follow this simple rule? ppbbbbbb. Oh well. Maybe he doesn't like me either.... because i'm interrupting his videogame time. I'll just use that excuse. I think we should just be friends, i mean, I have a lot of work to do you know, with class.... and work, and my real job. And it looks like you hav ea whooollee lot of virtual people to kill. So .. get to it! bye!
As long as we're on the topic of videogames, I might as well bash them some more. Videogames are introduced to boys.. at what... age 7? 8? Or before? New rule for all moms- DO NOT let your kids play videogames. Not because of the violence or sedentary lifestyle, but for the simple fact that once they start.. they NEVER stop. never. Ever. And if you ever want your child to date someone, or succeed in life, just don't do it. It's like a cocaine addiction. You just have to do it more and more, and are never satisfied because there is always a 'better game' out there. Girls don't have this problem . You don't give girls a gift, such as a doll, when they are 7-8. We don't keep collecting millions of dolls and play with them all day long. We don't continue to buy more and more expensive dolls, and different outfits for the dolls...and nice houses and cars for the dolls. Then we dont' go buy new carpet for the doll's houses, and yard ornaments. We don't ignore our family and friends because we have to go home and play with our dolls, because 'ken was just going to ask barbie out and then you had to go to work. So now, you have to go back and finish.' Ridiculous. Lots of run on sentences.. sorry about that. I just get enraged and i cant' help it. It's like a flow of angry typing. awesome.

I am going to make a new list of things that a guy has to do if I can even think about dating him. That will take away a chance of me dating someone else stupid. Not that Mark is stupid.. oops. He's just an average guy. Boring, boring... and..... boring. I need to date someone really weird who is funny and likes exercising and is riciculously smart. I'd even date a liberal who had all those qualities... well... maybe not. Someone who was maybe undecided politically. There. I'll take that.

List

1. NOT CRAZY
2. Has never had a felony.
3. REally smart
4. Super interesting
5. hilarious
6. goes to the bathrom in public places, or the woods. In general, is just not ashamed of pooping, BEcause pooping is fun. One of the most relieving feelings is right before you poop.. that feeling that.... oooo yup, it's coming. a nice big poo. I will soon feel relief, and weigh aproximately 2 pounds lighter. YEEesssssssssss.
7. Hot. Hopefully in high school people nicknamed them, 'the hot.'
8. will do things outside with me and go exercise
9. will avidly make fun of other people
10. Drives a car/owns a car.
11. Has a job, and or, is working towards having a job. A real job. Not mcdonalds jobs. Although I would take that too.. discounts on ice cream cones? Holllllaaaa!!!!
12. Likes dogs
13. Washes their hands and showers at least every 3 days. (He shouldnt' be cleaner than me.. right? :) )
14. Eats tomatoes, and other vegetables. (Hey! guess who's calling right now. Guess who's not answering. ..! )
15.I should have made this like number one or two, but i'll just add it now cause i got distracted, they have to like God.

That's a long enough list. No one will ever fill all of these qualities. Ever. Maybe I'm better off being a lesbian. I'm already halfway there. Look at what car I drive! sweet. Except that 's gross. Okay. Back to learning now. Have a lovely day everyone.

No comments: