Thursday, September 4, 2008

really?

So we all remember weird face McGee, 'meet me at Kohls in your snow gear.' Right. He's back. Again. Wouldn't you think after that awkward experience, you would just give up and say, maybe she doesn't want to date me... or maybe I shouldn't be so creepy. Nope. His head is an empty room. No wheels turning. The light's out. Knock on his door, but nobody's home. How many more analogies should I use? In summary, he is not smart. If you cannot write a full sentence using correct grammar and spelling... please don't ask to date me. If you have your sister in law call me 50 times ..... please don't ask to date me. I don't care if you're a nice idiot. You're an idiot. A creepy idiot.
I am bringing this all back because I signed on to myspace the other day. I shouldn't have. I never will again. Ever. There was a comment on my wall -from 'jason' the creeper with the stuffed chickens, that said this, 'So, are you moved back to st cloud yet? I think we should go meet up for drinks.' Or something to that extent.

um..... No. I just quick signed off when I saw that. I didn't even respond. I don't know if I should acknowledge that he wrote that, or just pretend like it never happened. Should I sign back on and be like,' ' um.... i would meet you for drinks, except I am really seriously dating someone else seriously. For serious. ' or I could just write something ridiculous on his wall that had nothing to do with anything, like, 'mer-man... mer MAN!!!'
That would be pretty funny. Or I could write back, 'only if we meet at wal-mart in halloween costumes.'
It is truly a physical impossibility that a NORMal... human person could be attracted to me. It's impossible.

That's I guess all for now.

No comments: