Monday, September 8, 2008

everybody is a big pile of poop with mold

Hello.

So I was supposed to study with T-man the other night right? right. WRONG. He called on sunday and said he works till 9 and probably won't make it to the library until after that. I was already at the library learning stuff when he called to say that. I basically live on campus and the hospital and am only home for a few hours to sleep.. or shower. (Not a lot of either of those happening...) Anywho, at 10 pm I was at the library and Tim still hadn't called so I just went home. He never did call back. Good bye Tim. You are no longer on the crush list.
Except for then I went back to class today and he actually had a valid excuse. Kind of valid. He's probably lying. Everyone from now on is probably lying unless proven otherwise. Opposite of our current judicial system. He said in class that somebody stepped on his phone and broke it. I immediately thought he was lying but he looked really embarrassed and even pulled my chair out for me when I got there. ... so he might be telling the truth. It was kind of funny. I walked in (the last one in because I had to bike superfast from orientation to get there... ) I just looked at him, smiled, and he smiled back and pulled my chair out to sit. Then I was just getting my stuff out and I didn't say anything. I could have said,' SO, You're an asshole eh? But I didn't. He just kind of said,.... so.... I was going to call you to study.. and sombody stepped on my phone and broke it..... I was going to say, what phone breaks when you step on it? Surely you don't have a sprint sanyo, because those things are the shit. I have one. My dog even chewed it up and it still works. Every time I drop it I just pop the battery back in and we're good to go. But I didnt' say that either. Sometimes, when you're me for example, saying things is a bad idea. That's why being a nurse in the ICU is so nice. Most of my patients are delirious or unconscious. I don't have to talk to them, well I can, but it doesn't matter what I say at all. I could be like, wow, you sure have got a lot of loose skin terry! And his response is. ____________. Mouth open. Eyes closed. Druely. aka, sweet.
Then when they become concsious or healthy I send them away to someone else. I just roll their bodies around and give them meds. Hollllaaaa. Back to the current story. I was going to bash his face in, but his face looked all distraught and red and like he was about to cry. Maybe it was allergies. I should have just handed him and allegra and been like, suck it up baby. You missed out on a world of knowlegde. My knowledge. That you will never have... unless of course you re-schedule a study time. ... but maybe I won't show up. Maybe someone will steal all my shoes and then I can't leave the house. Maybe I'll just be really hungry and .. not able to make it. Maybe I have a wide set vagina and a heavy flow and I just can't make it.
This is way off the topic, but I'm in the library right now, and there is this chineese kid sitting across from me, but on a different table. And every time I look up, he looks up. But he doesn't look at me, he looks off into the distance with no expression. Super serious face. It makes me want to laugh when he does it, or wave my hand in his line of vision like what the devil are you staring at. I bet he teaches karate and sword..ing. I bet I'm racist.

AFter Tim didnt' show up, I was thinking off all of these funny ideas I had in my head. Like weird pick up lines I could say to him... or anybody who is ridiculously good looking.


I could wrap up a big box and give it to him, and when he opens it there would be a fire extinguisher inside and I'd be like, ' here, put yourself out. HOttie...'

Or I could just stand up and start doing the fire dance around him . For those who dont' know the fire dance it's basically squatting and warming your hands around in a circle. Even I can do it.

Oh my GOD!@!! China just smiled!!!!!!! He is on the phone. I can't hear him . Of course I can't hear him. that wouldnt' make sense. He is about as personable as a wall, a wall that reacts to phone calls, and moves his mouth but is still silent. Nobody probably thinks this is funny. I guess you have to be here. Oh, oh, that was it. It's back to stern stoic face stare into space pondering mcgee. Well. I'm going to go home now. I might just get some ice cream on the way. that would be fan-tastic. Bop.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You should be sneaky and call his cell phone from another number or something. It will be like a truth-O-Meter exam. If he doesn't answer, then you know he's telling the truth. If he answers, then BBRRRAAAAAWWWWPPPPPPP....
he fails your exam and you move on...