Thursday, January 31, 2008

STILL CREEPY

"now thats sounds exciting, warm weather.. so jealious>>>:) i just got done with work, long day/night..im thinking i got 65 hrs this week.. arrr.. so your getting a dog, cool. what kind of dog are you getting? im kinda excited to go on our date, i never been on a date for awhile, i miss getting out and meeting new people. well i pose i will talk to you later. have fun on your trip... "





In case nobody noticed the last 3 blogs, .... this creepy 30-some year old guy just sent me this message. hmm..... There are a few things that are pretty disturbing about this.
1.) No grammar skills. I can see a few typing misakes, but I really have a pet peeve of people using the wrong you're/your 's. It's a pretty simple concept.
You're Is a contraction, meaning you are. For example you would write, I see that you're losing weight.' Meaning, you are losing weight.
Your Means it belongs to you. Like Is that your dog?
FOr some reason, 30 percent of the people on the planet just don't get it. In summary, if you want me to not like you, screw up the you're/your in a sentence.

2.) We are going on a date? I have never spoken to you before... I wrote you one message that said this:
Sorry... don't check this very often. How are you?
In 30 year-old man language that must mean. I'm super excited to date you!!!!

If I remember correctly, my co-worker just told you that you should meet me. Too bad I didn't get much input. poop stains.

3.) Are you a pirate? ARRR matee. I can just see you at your job with an eye patch and shit. ARrr... where's me meeting?

4.) The lady I work with basically gives this guy the 'down low' on what is happening in my life. So I hate it when she asks me questions about stuff while we're at work... because I know she will then tell him and he will then tell me the random facts he knows about my life.
Like this: HEY! I worked a whole lot today.
I hear you're 5'7 and have a love for oatmeal.
Today was pretty good. I went rollerskating.
Heard you're getting a dog. What kind of dog are you getting?

I should start telling her some non-true facts about myself. Like how much I love love love going deep sea... angling .. for marine fish. ALso, how I had a third nipple removed, the 'thurple' my last boyfriend called it. Or that I am a really good painter.. or.. I guess anything. That way it would be more fun reading the messages he sends.
Hey annie, how are you? Do you have a big scar from your surgery?

5.) I cant' tell if he's a pirate, or from the deep south. 'I never been on a date in a while.'
Just try saying that a couple times with a bubba gump shrimp accent.

6.) The only picture I have seen of him. (yes that's correct, I never actually have met him.), The only picture I have seen is with him wearing a hat from .. mm.. probably mills fleet farm. While he's trying to act like a gangsta. Super attractive.

Let me just re-write/translate the message as to what it really is.

Umm.. hey there shortee. I'm just chillin here in me mills fleet farm hat drinkin me rum. Wanna ride in the 'lac? Excited for your trip? And gettin yur dawg?I worked lots today, me other job is a shrimpin boat cap'n. We eat shrimp soup, shrimp gumbo, shrimp salad... Heard you went shoppin today are kohls, how are the new plates working out? I don't have any friends. I'm really super excited to date you for that reason. That reason, and the reason that nobody wants to date me because I bring them bags o' chickens. Also because I feel like I'm robbing the cradle. And bein a pimp. ;) ___((((( <<<,,,,,<<<< Shit, my eyepatch just fell off. Just incase you forgot, I know you're getting a dog. Where should we go out to eat on our date? I am desperate. Please talk to me. How many days is you're vacation? Hopefully not to many. Because our date is comign up. Oh, I gtg, my friend's's here and we're gonna watch two girls, one cup.
dreaming of ya-- J man






I hope the plane crashes on the way back from the islands.

No comments: