Saturday, January 19, 2008

still creeped out

I decided to check my myspace page the other day. Which I usually do about once every week or two. Creepy face mcgee 33 year old had apparently asked to be my friend, and had messaged me. 5 times. ..
Umm...
You think that you would wait until the other person messaged back instead of just keep messaging more and more. The messages went something like this:

Hey Annie..... This is Jason...... Just dropping you a line....


That was the first one. Interesting. That would have been okay... but then it followed by these 4 messages. (some even on the same day)

2,) MArnie said you were going on vacation? Where are you going? Anywhere interesting?

3.) How's being a nurse? Do you like being a nurse? I could never do that job.. too much blood and guts.

4.) Hey, if you don't like myspace very much you can email me, (puts his email address out there.) I check that a couple times a day, so I should be able to get back to you pretty quick.

5.) I was just wondering what kind of food you liked. I'm a big fan of olive garden myself. Marnie said you said you eat mostly anything.

um... WEIRD.
This was my response to all of the messages.
Hi. SOrry. Don't check this too often. Hows life?

I wanted to say how's being a creeper? but I didn't. I should have. I bet before I die I'll wish I would have said that. It doesn't really creep me out so much that he just said hi. I would have just said hi back. But it's like him and marnie (my co worker) must just text back and forth about me all day long. Every time I work with her she asks me questions, and I know she is asking me so she can tell jason. It's weird. Maybe I should move now. To alaska. Or Africa. That would be nice and warm. I could reply with ,
'yeah! i'm going on vacation! I'm super excited. I'm going to africa for the next few months!' Actually, when I said months, I meant years. Then I am going into my arranged marriage. See ya later!'


That's the bad thing. I can't lie and say I'm moving or dead, because I work with Marnie. She will see me at work and be all, 'you're not dead. Liar!!'

Maybe I'm making too big a deal out of this. Probably. It's just that I get a sick feeling like I'm going to throw up when I think about it, otherwise its' fine. I guess if we go on a date I'll have to bring a bunch of tums and zofran to keep the nausea at bay. I also need to gain about 40 pounds or lose 40 pounds to make myself extremely un-attractive. I don't know which is grosser, anorexic skinny or ginormous. But ginormous is much easier to achieve, so I'll go with that.
poop. ass. skid mark poopy underwear.
I am nervous .

No comments: