Friday, January 11, 2008

meh

I don't know why I'm writing this now. nothing really happened that I can write about. I was going to add to the list below. Especially adding on to the one about the paid cop to come in and arrest you...
AFter talking to Naylon and deciding we are going to write a book togethor called, 'How to meet a winner... or become one.' We decided that the cop meeting should go something more like this:


Cop: Are you annie wyman?
me- Yes..
cop: I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest you.
Me: For such a fine piece of ass!? (me nodding to creeper date and pointing to ass)
Cop: Umm.... no... actually, it's about that dead 6 year old we found in the trunk of your car....
Me : (still looking at date while being pulled away) whisper: fine ass!!!!!

That would be much better. Also more awkward, which is key. It would also be more awkward to let more than one guinea pig out in the restaurant. Or better yet, buy 2 gerbils and wait until they have sex. (should be approximately 7 minutes..) Then wait until the girl gerbil starts birthing her children gerbils and put her and them in your purse and show him the small little ratlets . That would also be creepy. There's nothing weirder than a pile of freshly born gerbil's in your purse to scare away your date.... ? It's probably weirder though, MUch weirder, that I am even thinking of this.

I don't really have anything else to add because nothing happened. I signed up to take some online classes at scsu so I can try to take the m-cat and apply for medschool.
Nothing much happened at work. It was real busy. This one old 90 year old lady was really cute, and she kept trying to get up and walk to the bathroom, but every time she stood up the urine would just leak out of her. Then she'd just look up at me and say. 'uh oh..' It was so funny. I love it when patients have the same personality as me and we can make fun of eachother. Then I can say things like, 'you HAD to pee on the floor didn't you.' Then she'll be all, 'yeah, and I wanna see you get on your hands and knees and clean it!' Then we're all, Bye sunshine! Thanks for your help angel! She always calls me angel because I think she's too dimented to remember my name. Which is fine with me. Then when anyone else walks in She'll be all, ' this girl is an angel!' Then the other person is like, 'cool' I don't really know what they say. It's usually something dumb, like, 'I've never met an angel!' Creative. Really creative girl from lab. I see you're just here to draw blood. Better do that so we don't have to listen to your crappy conversation.
I have also noticed that the lab people always come in at a very bad time. Like when someone's IV is hemmorhaging all over the bed, or they have just explosive diarrhea'd all over, or in this case, dribbled pee all over their floor. I don't think they seem to care what you are in the middle of. The patient's arm could be dangling off on one side and they'd just be all. 'Looks like I'll have to draw the blood from your other arm' then just draw their blood and say some plain jane comment about something dumb and leave.
I guess something did happen that was funny when I think about it. This lady I had was throwing up and she put on her call light. I just walked into her room and saw her throwing up in the little pink spit thing and said, 'be right back.' Then I walked out.
I was leaving to get her some iv zofran for the nausea, but I just didnt' feel like explaining it to her. And she looked pretty busy anyways. I guess if anyone else was in the room at the time they would have been like... what the hell just happened?

oh my gosh! The MOST important thing ever!!! I am going to go look at puppies by the cities on tuesday!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet jesus!

No comments: