Wednesday, December 3, 2008

so irritated

I am so irritated right now. Why are so many people idiots? Mostly, when I say people, I mean Mark. UGGGHHH.. I just want to shake him until he gets shaken baby syndrome. Maybe then he won't be as dumb. For the past 5 days he has been complaining about being nauseated and bloated. I told him he probably needed to poop and to maybe take some stool softeners and drink lots of water and eat things that are easy to digest. What does he do? Not listen. EVer. He eats jalapeno sandwiches and cookie dough and large chunks of deep fried meat. IDIOT. Then he gets sick again and complains. So I tell him, maybe you should buy some over the counter protonix.. or eat a bunc of tums. OR .... you could go in and see a doctor and have them tell you what's wrong...?? Then he just says, ' no, I'm fine. ' 'What would they do anyways?'
UM... TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU... MAybe, you know, just maybe. Stupid moron face.

Then for the next 30 minutes he complains that he feels nauseated and bloated, and keeps making me think of different things that are wrong with him. I am so irritated. SO irritated. Then he goes on web md and calls me and says that it could be indigestion... or irritable bowel syndrome. RIght. Remember how I already told you similar things? MAybe, you should either take my advice, or go see a doctor... and quit complaining every 5 seconds that you're nauseated.
But then I tell him that and he says, ' no , i'm fine. It's not that bad.'
Dude. If it's not that bad maybe you should shut the hell up and stop talking before I give you shaken baby syndrome.
OR, better yet, maybe you should eat some toast or something, instead of jalapeno chips.... and maybe eat an orange .. instead of a huge chunk of cookie dough. MAybe you're making the problem worse because all you do is complain and do nothing about the problem and you are driving me insane.




AHHh.. felt good to get that out. I plan on breaking up with him either before our final or after. That way I won't have to see him for a month at least which will make things definitely less awkward.


okay. I gotta go study now. That was fun. Bye!

No comments: