Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yes, I do realize I have already written on this at a different time this same day.

I went to work today. Then, 2 hours later, I came home. It was pretty cool. I only had one alzheimers patient with some PE's in the ICU. Then the other nurses each discharged one of their patients so we were way overstaffed. Being I'm such a kind person, I decided to take one for the team and go home on call. This was at like 5:40... and now it's 9:25... so I'm thinking I'm in the clear until 11. Hopefully. Now that I've said this they'll probably call me in 3 seconds.
So I went grocery shopping, and filled out an application for St. Cloud Hospital. I also found out that I don't have to work on the 15-16-17 Of August.. so I can sign up for another traithy! Yay!!!! That means I am also done in Brainerd on the 14th of August. Which would make me there for a year and 15 days. Long enough.
AFter I got off, I went grocery shopping. I think there were some eggs in my refrigerator. Also some random sauces. So I bought 50 dollars worth of groceries. (aka, 2 bags.) I made some really good limey salsa chicken thingy. And ate some raspberries. Amazing.
I don't know what's gotten into me. I have always been a synical bitch, but lately it's been out of control. Like when I'm sitting at a stop sign and there is a guy there that stopped before me, but doesnt' go right away, I swear at him. And most of the time I am not in a hurry to be anywhere...You think I could just sit there patiently and wait for him to go. If he doesn't go after 3 seconds it's basically this.
' GO. okay go. Seriously go. IF you don't go, I'm going to go. Okay asshole, I'm going. Alright, so now right when I decide to go you decide to go so I have to re- put on my brakes because you are indecisive and have a low IQ. Thanks, thanks a lot. I have just wasted 5 seconds of my life waiting for you to go when you should have already started going before I had even fully stopped. '
It also annoys me when people don't make right turns. Like when the traffic coming from the opposite direction is making their left turns on their left turn green light and the person is still sitting there with their turn signal on looking to the left. .. hmm... pretty sure no cars are going to jump over those cars making their left turns, so it is A O K that you go and make your right turn right now. Go.

I straight up need more patience. Maybe I need a vacation. England would be fun. Maybe I should just live there, drink tea and eat toast all day and listen to people with cool accents that don't litter as much and speed all the time. That would be a dream come true. Maybe I'll look for flights right now that are ridiculously cheap. If that is even a possibility. Maybe I won't look. Actually, nope, I'm going to. Even if I can't go for 8-10 years. It'll be sweet when I finally can. Anybody else want to come? I promise I won't get impatient with you, well, if I like you.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

DOO...
I thought of a job for you. Be a flight nurse. You would get to fly all over the place and never have to deal with a patient for longer than an hour or so. Plus, they get paid the mega bucks and wear cool blue zip up suits all day. I bet they helicopter through McDonald's once in awhile....
love,
your sister

Annie said...

AMAZING IDEA. AAMMMAAZZZINNNGG.